You can import and export your KvalCAM job, door, and feature data using the KvalCAM Data Bridge application.
The Context Menu
Right-click the KVAL icon in the Windows taskbar to access the KvalCAM context menu. The menu has the following items:
- Exit: Select to completely exit the KvalCAM instance, this will also disconnect the API (if configured).
- Backup Logs: Select to save the data from the machine operation.
- Backup and Export: Select to compress machine data in a zip file. This file may be sent to Service/Support for diagnostic purposes.
- Build Info: Select to view upper-level notes about the current build.
- Release Notes: Select to view the release notes about this version of software.
- License: Select to view information about the software licenses.
- Select Backup Logs.
- Enter description in the Notes field.
- Select OK to save the file.
- Select Backup and Export.
- Select the location to save the Zip file.
- Select Save.
- Enter description in the Notes. field.
- Send the Zip file to desired group.